Since our founding in 2013, Reditum Capital has focussed on sourcing and arranging key short-term bridge financing opportunities underpinned by the underlying security of complex and alternative assets. These range from 3 to 24-month investments, and in the past Reditum has acted as an intermediary on funding facilities of up to 80% LTV.
Typical Bridge Investment Characteristics
• Sizes ranging from £2m with second ranking charge security for investors to £5m+ with first ranking charge security for investors
• Real estate: completed or near-complete developments, inclusive of projects with complex security structures
Bridge Finance Areas of Focus
• Alternative, complicated and distressed assets including SME’s and luxury asset portfolios
• Markets we specialise in: commercial, residential and land with planning potential
• Located in UK, US and European cities
Bridge Finance Case Studies
The Bishops Portfolio
Reditum Capital successfully arranged a twelve month bridge loan secured against two high quality residential assets. In September 2019, the borrower completed on the sale of one of these assets at a larger-than-anticipated profit, allowing for full early redemption for investors.
First charge security over Strawberry Place, a prime parcel of land directly adjacent to the Newcastle Football Stadium with planning permission in place for 2 residential blocks of 328 units, 12,000 square meters of office space and a 200-bed hotel.